He was so energetic earlier but now he's really struggling to be awake. He is just the sweetest little dog! I can't wait for more time with him tomorrow!
Friday, 23 September 2011
Hey, Guess What?
I've got a PUPPY!!! He's a grizzle and tan Border Terrier and his name is Dusty, so he's pretty much just what I wanted. He is just the cutest puppy ever!
He has fallen in love with Lucy and I think he thinks she is his mum. Lucy and Dusty pretty much follow each other everywhere so far. But with Jock he isn't so sure. Not aggressive or anything, but Jock and Dusty aren't too sure with each other.
He was so energetic earlier but now he's really struggling to be awake. He is just the sweetest little dog! I can't wait for more time with him tomorrow!
He was so energetic earlier but now he's really struggling to be awake. He is just the sweetest little dog! I can't wait for more time with him tomorrow!
Posted by
lifewithmydogs
Do you want to comment?
0 viewers commented on this post. Be the first here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment