Oh Wow, he's been "plucked" ahahah (sorry that's my lingo) - he looks so handsome
Haircut?? - I can see he's been trimmed around the face!
Thats smooth thats exactly whats happening to me this week, and I'm round about the same colour, or I will be when the job is done. Nice look
i think that Dusty-Wusty looks sooo cute and heaps better with all that hair off. It brings out his natural colour:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh Wow, he's been "plucked" ahahah (sorry that's my lingo) - he looks so handsome
Haircut?? - I can see he's been trimmed around the face!
Thats smooth thats exactly whats happening to me this week, and I'm round about the same colour, or I will be when the job is done. Nice look
i think that Dusty-Wusty looks sooo cute and heaps better with all that hair off. It brings out his natural colour:)
Post a Comment