Monday, 18 June 2012

Dusty's Pressies

I have gathered a couple of things for Dusty this holiday (whoops nothing for Jock... Lucy is covered by Sarge's pressies. Thanks again, Sarge!)
I've got Dusty a collar and a tag. Just because then he can have it for when he needs to look 'smart' :P


I'm not sure why blogger decided to flip this picture. I can't get it to look normal, so sorry if I'm causing a lot of sideways heads! ;)
The collar/bandana is from France, and I thought it would be cute on Dusty.
I'm pretty sure you can guess where the tag is from. I got it because he's an English breed of doggie and I like the Union Jack pattern.
We also got a little doggie letter rack. It's cute!


Perhaps I should get Jockie a toy or something... I thought about getting him a tag, too, but him being the Master of Losing Tags and all.... I didn't think it was such a smart idea....
But then again, he loses toys, too.
I'm just going to add in to this post a couple of doggie drawings I've done on holiday. Just to give you an idea of my style of drawing for my competition!




I like the first one the most. What about you?

17 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

Nice score on the gifts! We have a doxie letter holder that is very similar to yours.

Your drawings are sooooo pawsome we just couldn't pick a fav!

Hugs,
Lily Belle

WigglyZack said...

Love the collar and tag and letter rack - great. Your artwork is wonderful - I love them all!!!

BordoggyTerrier said...

Paaw, we love all your pictures, number 1 being so enigmatic and distinguished, looks really good - but there was something about number 3 that caught Mummy2Legs' eye for ages, she tilted her head this way and that and proclaimed that it reminded her of being cosseted in a bed duvet - she likes her duvet so that must be good! Love Barnie x

Berts Blog said...

just droppin by to tell you that Allred entered your contest Dusty. He posted the pictures today. But not to worry, I won't let him hurt you if he doens't win. I mean, I'll try not to let him. Oh heck dude, your on your own on this one.
Bert

Backcountry Brodie said...

That do be a pawsome bandanner and collah with matchy tag and all. And I cannot decide atween the 3 drawings - they is all fangtabulous! And Pee Ess - nice knowing you Dusty. At least try to hide your snooter from that Allred (shudder), k?

Sketching with Dogs said...

What a lovely collar and bandana!
I love all the dog drawings too.
Lynne x

georgia little pea said...

Dear Dusty, your mama can draw! I am trying to persuade her not to be so slack and to enter me so I can have a picture drawn of me too! She's aghast at the thought since she'll have to got through THOUSANDS of blurry pictures to find one she likes.

I like the 2nd picture best though the 3rd one of the dalmies is very clever. The Typist says to tell you she's been checking out your other blogs too. So do you live in England with The Queen? She has corgis you know.

Mary Lou said...

lifewithmydogs....
My favorite drawing? The last one. For reasons beyond my comprehension, I have always liked Dalmatians!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Miss Mikki said...

Aw that's such a cute bandana/collar! :)
I can't choose! They are all so amazing:)
You gots skill :)

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

What pretty gifts! I like the scarf thing, looks very smart.

The drawings are super neat, I like the 3rd one, very interesting to look at!

ShellePenn said...

The collar with the bandana is so cool!! No need to tie one on, that will always come unknotted!!

I also love the doggie letter holder... How cute is that?!?!

Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

Scooter said...

Hey Dusty!
Wow, that collar combo is totally cool! I love all of those drawings. What a super-talented peep!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Dexter said...

Hey Dusty! Stop by my blog, OK? I gave you an award. Sure maybe you totally already got the very same award from that Barnie, but I am totally liking your blog and wanted to give it to you too.

Slobbers,
Mango

Posie said...

Herlo derre, I lyke Dusty's nyoo unyun jakk taggy!! Ees niyce! I'z bett eet will soot himm! I fink yoor drawrins look grayte, mummer liykes da fursht wun besht too! yup! love n likkers, pdorg xox

BordoggyTerrier said...

Oh Jeepers - owing to a technical glitch (the date sender did not work!) Mummy2Legs has been all of a woe worrying that our post we have just posted is too late? Paaaw well, it is not the wining that cunts, it is the taking part - gotta do better for the Olympics, I have told her, it aint no good me getting to the starting block after the race has finished! - Safe journey, paws crossed it will be ok? Love Barnie

http://www.bordoggyterrier-barniesdogblog.com/2012/06/dustys-competition-pictures-of-me.html

(Again I sincerely apologise for Mummy2Legs who I think has put this twice on your competition page before she saw 'comment approval' - she is not coping well in this rain you see, hope your fairing better - just delete her, she'll be ok!) x

Ziggy Stardust said...

Hi Dusty, the drawings are amazing!! Wow, is all I can think to say. I made a post today for your contest, please come and visit if you have time.

Loveys Sasha

p.s. I love your header picture

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle said...

Hi Y'all,

I do like all the drawings...but what do I know? I'm just a dog.

Thanks for stoppin' to visit me!

Hope y'all are havin' a wonderful, safe week.

Y'all come back now,
Hawk aka BrownDog