Friday, 8 June 2012
Sunshine Award
Thanks so much to Barnie for this award!
To recieve this award, I have to answer the following questions. (They always make it interesting, don't they?)
1. My favourite number - 3, of course, because three dogs!
2. My favourite non-alcoholic drink - orangina, seriously, you must try this drink. It's heaven in a bottle!
3. Do I prefer facebook or twitter - neither, don't have them! ;)
4. My passion - art, because it's a great past time and it's fun
5. My favourite pattern -anything, I like patterns in general
6. My favourite day of the week - sunday, dog obedience day! :)
7. Favourite flower - poppies, it's amazing when you see a big field filled with bright red poppies. It's like a red carpet!
So now, I'm going to nominate this award to the following, in no particular order at all. You can click on the names to see their blogs:
Raelyn and Rose - this is a blogger with a very special dog called Rose. Why is she so special? She's what Raelyn calls a 'Mystery Dog, the best kind of mixed breed'!
Bella - this is a border terrier with just one eye, but still super cute! I enjoy reading their blog as there's always something interesting to look at.
Roxy - I like to read this blog because it's about a dog quite similar to Dusty. Similar in a way of chewing, and naughtiness! The title of their blog is even 'Destructive Puppy!'
Kort and Tate - These are two absolutely beautiful collies. They are always doing something interesting, and it's a great blog to read.
Everyone who's recieved the award will now have to answer the questions and pass it on!
All the others I wanted to nominate to had already recieved it, but sorry if this is the second time recieving this award. It's hard to check!
Also, thanks to all the entrants so far in Dusty's Celebration Competition. We've got some pawsome entries!
Posted by
lifewithmydogs
Do you want to comment?
10 viewers commented on this post. Leave your own here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Our entry is is in the pipeline! Deccy x
GruffHello! I will be off to have a paw plod and a sniff about your nominees' pawticulars shortly, in the meantime, congratulations on your most deserving award, though it threw Mummy2Legs into a tizz when we got it, glad to get our lives back on track now! We will be posting our pictures in time for the competition - ooh it is hard finding one picturesque enough deservant of a portrait, what with this hairy face, it ain't easy! Take care, x
Congrats on your award, very well deserved!
Dip Bridge and Elliot x
lifewithmydogs....
Thanks again for passing the Sunshine Award onto me!! I truly appreciated it!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!
Hi Everyone!
Just found your blog (thanks to Frankie and Ernie's blog.) Hope you don't mind, but Muffin and I are gonna start following you all around now.... We're 2 really cute Doxie's who love to meet new friends. Congrat's on your award! We loved your answers.
Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin
www.lovablelily.blogspot.com
Ditto the above , except I'm a spangle!
Best wishes Molly
Misses Lily Belle and Muffin encouraged us to come over, sniff around and say "Hi!!"
:) We love your blog... but how could we not? Dogs are the best bloggers in the world!
Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby
Just found your blog and was so excited. You have lots of posts so if you don't mind, we will be your newest follower.
Bert and My Vickie
Great stuff my chums. We learned a bit more about you today. Woof
My mom's favorite flower is the poppy, too... well that and the daisy. She said she likes them because they are beautiful to the eye and nose and not all fragile, growing strong no matter what is happening around them... whatever that means. Wimmen... seriously.
Our favorite number now is 3, too! Not 3 2 but #3 as well... that was confusing, but I don't often leave comments, leaving that to my mom, but as our new rescue took up 87 square inches of bed and all the covers last night, I thought I would assert my alphadoggednesss and let her sleep in whilst I commented.
I noticed she hadn't clicked the friend connect googly-woogly thing... I did it for her... Don't tell her she forgot... she thinks she is getting old... we even run a little slower so she doesn't realize she doesn't have the stamina other mums do... shhhh!!
Milo
http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment