I didn't realise how long it's been since my last post until today. I was a bit disappointed in myself, so I hope now I'll be back and blogging regularly again. I will try and get to all of your blogs and comment soon, too.
So summer is upon us. It would be a bit mean to leave Dusty in his winter coat, because of the temperatures it can get to in summer. So I've stripped him. He looks so different!
Before:
After:
In the 'after' photo, his leg isn't quite done yet, but you can see the massive difference! He looks so tiny now, compared to before. He had a very fluffy butt for a while, but I eventually finished it off and he looks nice and smooth now.
I'm on holiday for a few days, in Hobart, Tasmania. So nothing exciting with the dogs is going to be happening in the next couple of days.
16 comments:
Dusty looks SO HANDSOME!
Your Furends
Susie & Bites
He looks cute! Have fun on your vacation.
Sam
Have a nice time in Tasmania. Have a fabulous Friday also,
Best wishes Molly
Hey Dusty - we Beagllebratz thinkz u look furry much nice in your new look - we can see more of YOU an'not so much hair.
Shiloh'n Shasta.
I hate haircuts, but you do look very handsome. Are you gonna meet the Tasmanian Devil?? Be careful if you do.
Loveys Sasha
I hope you have a lovely time in Tazzie. :)
Hey Dusty!
Wow, you look amazing! I'm not a fan of grooming, but sometimes it's worth it to be all handsome. Great before and after pix.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP
So great to have you back!! :)
Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/
Have a wonderful holiday!
Lookin v smart my chum. haz you lost weight?
Ahh, I love Border Terrier before/after stripping shots! My Bella has very loose hairs so she never gets this shaggy. Instead she sheds quite a bit.
lifewithmydogs....
I'm baaack!! I haven't any clue as to where I went--life's busy goings-on's took me away--but I'm back!! ;-}
We have missed you!! ;)
Ooohhh.... I think I like the "fluffy" version of Dusty best!! But. You have to do what's best for him!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWSIES Dusty dat ees absolutely awsummm! Look howw diffrintt yoo look! Dat ees pawsum! love n likkers, pdorg xoxox
hahaha i personally hate it when mummy grooms me cause i can groomy-woomy myself... and i especially hate baths but you look cool.... you look even better when your not always barking at me!!:) if i was a girl dog i would find you very handsome like me..
hope you had a meow-tastic holiday!!
from your pretty kitty next door..
Sparky:) MMMMEEEEEOOOOWWWWW!!!!
lookin smoove ma man
Howdy Dusty, you're looking good with the short coat. Can't wait till we get some of that summer weather. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory
Post a Comment