This meant that I could get better pictures of him and the other dogs. There's still the lead in the photos, but at least I can see his face, not just his butt! Here are a few of the doggies:
Jock had fun playing with sticks the whole time, as usual :)
I got a beautiful photo of him. It's probably the best photo I've ever taken of Jock. He looks like a real farm dog, with the cows in the background :)
And to finish up, before and after photos of Lucy Boosy.
Before (clean):
After (MUDDY!!):
It isn't the muddiest that she was on the walk. She dried off a bit before I took the photo.
17 comments:
Wow that looks like fun and there were some serious sticks there. Have a super Sunday.
Best wishes Molly
Oh dear, very muddy! I can guess what happened next!
What a great outting you all had, mud and all!
We too love the pic you took with Jock and the cows.
Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin
lifewithmydogs....
I love the picture of Jock carrying those sticks!! Crack. Me. Up!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!
Looks like a brilliant walk and I love all the sticks!!
Howdy Mates, looks like a grrreat walk. We see cows too and don't bother them BUTT probably that's cause there is always a fence between us and them. Love the big sticks too. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory
awwwwww thats sooo cute:).... look at cute little Jocky Wocky haha:) he actually really does look like a farm doggy.. and the cows bums make it an even better photo... haha i actually got to pat one the other day.... and that is sooo very typical of lucy!! she's a duffa!! but a cute duffa hahaha:) i bet dusty was happy to be off the lead.... well half off the lead and he looks really cute in that photo:)
hello.... Thankz for lookinz after me and giving me snugglez when mumziez was awayz and for feeding me of course... yum yumz! hehe.... it lookzies like the doggiez had fun in the paddockz.. they are fun to go walkiez in.. Lucy lookz like she gotz very muddy... it looks fun but i don't wantz to ruinz my beautiful coat of course.... haha from your pretty kitty next doorz..... Sparky MMMEEEEEEOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!
Muddy is better, I think. Looks like somedoggie had a great time.
Kisses,
Dexter
That's great Dusty is getting better - it took me til Zack was almost 2 before I trusted him off the lead and if he sees a rabbit or something now - I am sure he wouldn't listen to me but on the whole it is soooo great when they can have some freedom. Love love your pictures especially the muddy ones......lol
Ah yes, we always have a lead attached to Mrs Magoo in our "outdoors in public" photos too, usually with me hanging on the end of it. Very tricky to take.
Awwwwwww days cute!! Hope u had fun on ur walkies! It seems to me that jock, Lucy and dusty all had fun!!!
Looks like they were all having a fun time...:)
Judging by the amount of mud that is left on Lucy it must have been a pretty pawsome walk!
Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar
Where in the world is lifewithmydogs? I miss you, Friend!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!
lifewithmydogs....
Still missing you!! Am I being a pain in the ass yet? Sorry!! ;op
--Raelyn
Looks like a great walk- love the before and after photo :)
Slobbers
Post a Comment