lifewithmydogs.... I rated this Blog post as: "Cool"; "Good"; And "Cute". That is exactly what I think about these drawings!! For I am a lover of all things art!! Paintings. Photography. Writing. Drawing.... The list is endless!! ;op Love, Raelyn.... Plus Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!
lifewithmydogs.... It has now been one month since you last posted on this Blog!! Where in the world is Jock, Lucy, Dusty and Owner? {Sorry. I do not know your name!!} I have missed you, Friends!! ;op Love, Raelyn.... Plus Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!
8 comments:
They are just wonderful. Brilliant. You are so talented. We are green with envy. Have a terrific Tuesday.
Best wishes Molly
Those are simply gorgeous.....beautifully done and love the character of each that shines through
Wow, brilliant - you have so much talent - they are lovely
lifewithmydogs....
I rated this Blog post as: "Cool"; "Good"; And "Cute". That is exactly what I think about these drawings!! For I am a lover of all things art!! Paintings. Photography. Writing. Drawing.... The list is endless!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... Plus Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!
Wow they are so good! The only way typipst can draw a dog is by using the 'little man' story!
Wow, such talent.
lifewithmydogs....
Hey now. Do not disappear again!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... Plus Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!
lifewithmydogs....
It has now been one month since you last posted on this Blog!! Where in the world is Jock, Lucy, Dusty and Owner? {Sorry. I do not know your name!!} I have missed you, Friends!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... Plus Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!
Post a Comment