Saturday, 13 April 2013

Exciting News!

Again, I've slacked off on the whole blogging thing, but I have some news for you.. We're moving!
It's a big move, because we're going to the other side of the world. And from hot Australia to... England (I don't think I have to say much about their weather :P)
We are going to be moving around a bit for a while, but for now we know we're going to be around Northern England.
We are definitely taking the dogs with us! They're going to arrive a few days after us, though, so that we have time to get things organised before they arrive. We leave Australia on the 18th of May, which is quite sad, but exciting at the same time.
I hope I'm not a terrible blogger again, and I'm planning to post again before I leave, like a good little blogger :)


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, life is that way sometimes good, sometimes bad, hope this spell is good. Get blogging when you can.

The Mad Scots

Pees: soon as you get setup there start, cause there is lots of English and Scottish blogger buddies there!

atcoma said...

That's a big move! Good luck to you and the dogs!

Unknown said...

Good luck with the move and it will be interesting to read your take on things over here. Have a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

Lovable Lily said...

Nice to see ya again!

Best of luck with the BIG move! That's sure going to be a change of environment fur sure.

Safe travels for one and all!

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy life in the UK. I am in East Yorkshire. If you have any questions, particularly the silly but important sort books never tell you, give me a shout and I'll try to help. glenhaven52@gmail.com Best wishes Lizzie

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

Wowie! That is QUITE a move!

Posie said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH WOWSIES WOWERS!!!!! YIPPPERYDOOODAH! How coool is dat guys!?!? Yoo will be jusht down da roadd frumm me in Sottland heerr!! I'z'll maybee gett to meet yoo aftirr aawll Mister Dusty!!! EEES TROO! YUPPERS!!! Happy movin!!! Love n likkers, pdorg xoxoxx

WigglyZack said...

Wow that is a big move. I moved from England to Canada so I know what you are going through. I am sure you and the dogs will love it.

Smile With Your Tail said...

Best of luck to you all!

Slobbers

Smile With Your Tail said...

PeeS we live in northern England, its not all that bad!

:)

Looking forward to your adventures.

Anonymous said...

Wow why would you move from the lovely sunny Australia to the cold dark england? O well at least you will be able to review some of my treats when you land! BOL OO who knows we may end up as neigbours, or you could live in Dalton, which is a tiny little place named after me BOL

marley said...

Hurrah! We will all be waitin for you wiv noms my pals...cant wait....

How Sam Sees It said...

Oh wow! That is a huge move! Safe travels and keep us updated!

Sam

BODIE said...

Wow, good luck with the move. At least you're going into summer and can acclimatise to a cold northern winter.

Mary Lou said...

I'm back!! At last, I am finished working on Little Miss Secretive Writing Project!! It feels so very good to be back soaring through Blogville again!!
You are moving?! To England?! Wow!! I am already quite blessed with several Blogging Friends from "the other side of the pond". I shall now count you as one of them!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... Plus Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Mary Lou said...

lifewithmydogs....
It has been one month since you last posted on this Blog!! Where in the word are Jock, Lucy, and Dusty? Preoccupied with moving, perhaps? ;op
Love, Raelyn.... Plus Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!




Mary Lou said...

lifewithmydogs....
It has been nearly two months since you last posted on this Blog!! How is England? Have you settled in yet? How are the canines taking such a change? Alright. My questions are over!! ;)
I am missing Jock, Lucy, and Dusty!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... Plus Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!





Mary Lou said...

lifewithmydogs.....
It has been nearly three months since you last posted on this Blog, Friend!! Where in the world are Jock, Lucy and Dusty?! I miss you!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... Plus Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!