Happy Birthday - loved the "This is your Life" video - brilliant and heart warming - he certainly is a real Firework!!! I hope I look that handsome when I am 10 - alas I am nearly 2 and already have grey hair (Barnie x)
Happy tenth birthday to a BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE, adorable-eared, black and white boy!! ;opI love your third picture!! ;)
Happy Birthday Jock, you handsome boy!!
Happy Birthday to you!Happy Birthday to you!Hope you had a great day, you don't look a day over 3 ;)Slobbers
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!HOPE YOU HAD A GR8 10th BIRTHDAY
Happy Birthday Jock! =)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOCKY-WOCKY!!hope you got lots of hugs....xxxlove the video...so cute and I love the picture of the week.:)
Appy burfdee Jock. You is looking good for your age my pal. Here is to the next 10 years. Woof
Happy Birthday Jock. 2 forever, thats what I say!!
Oh - very belated - but Happy Birthday, Jock!! :-)Slobbers,Honey the Great Dane
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Happy Birthday - loved the "This is your Life" video - brilliant and heart warming - he certainly is a real Firework!!! I hope I look that handsome when I am 10 - alas I am nearly 2 and already have grey hair (Barnie x)
Happy tenth birthday to a BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE, adorable-eared, black and white boy!! ;op
I love your third picture!! ;)
Happy Birthday Jock, you handsome boy!!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Hope you had a great day, you don't look a day over 3 ;)
Slobbers
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
HOPE YOU HAD A GR8 10th BIRTHDAY
Happy Birthday Jock! =)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOCKY-WOCKY!!
hope you got lots of hugs....xxx
love the video...so cute and I love the picture of the week.:)
Appy burfdee Jock. You is looking good for your age my pal. Here is to the next 10 years. Woof
Happy Birthday Jock. 2 forever, thats what I say!!
Oh - very belated - but Happy Birthday, Jock!! :-)
Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
Post a Comment