To celebrate Dusty's 1st birthday, on the 27th July, I have decided to do a competition! To enter, do a blog post with your favourite picture of your doggie (or whatever else) included. The competition is based on this picture as the winner will recieve an original hand drawn picture of your entry! It will either be in graphite or pastel, whatever the winner chooses. Entries must be in by the 27th June as I will post a page with all the entries for people to vote for their favourite. Of course, I will put in my own vote for this competition if there is a tie. All votes must be in by the 25th July (we can stretch the rules a bit for time zone convenience) and will be counted by the 27th July (Dusty's birthday) and the winner will be announced on that date!
Here are the rules:
You can enter as many
or as little times as you like! Just make sure you comment on the page 'Dusty's Celebration Competition' with a link
to your post for each entry you do.
In your post, add a
link to my page so that I can get even more entries! This way, the
competition will be even more exciting!
The original drawing will be posted to the winner, but a copy will be posted on this blog.
The original drawing will be posted to the winner, but a copy will be posted on this blog.
So that's it for this
post. If you have any more questions on the competition, feel free to
ask them in the comments. Make sure you comment on the page 'Dusty's Celebration Competition' to give me the link to your post where you entered!
Good luck everyone!!!
13 comments:
Hey Dusty!
Wow, what a fun way to celebrate your first barkday! I'm in fur sure and I'll add your event to the Blogville Community Calendar.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP
How exciting. I'll have to remind Mum to find her favourite picture when she comes home! Deccy x
That sounds very exciting!
We will let you know when we have a photo to blog about.
Love your header BTW, it is precious!
Lynne x
ooooooooooh wowsies wows wows!!!! this is absolooterly grayte! what a grayte n fantarshtik ideea fur a compertishun! and dusty boy is gonna be WUN!!!! I'z did nott know he was sutch a littel babery dog!! Dis gonna be soo mutch fun! YEAH! eets troo! love n likkers, pdorg xox
hey guess what?
my brothers birthday is the same day as dustys!
awwww thanks for the award mintie =D
but I don't really have any other people but you to pass it on to...
Hi pals. Dusty can see my entry at http://marleyandlola.blogspot.co.uk/
appy burfdee my chum
I will be back and wish you a happy birthday when we are in July *hugs*
Wow what a cool idea. We are having bloggy problems at the mo but as soon as we're back on line we will be onto this one for sure.
Hey Dusty!
Wow, I did my post today for your big celebration event! Here is the linkie: http://sargespeaksout.blogspot.com/2012/06/dustys-event.html
Thanks for hosting this fur us all!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP
Count me in, little friend. Here is my link.
http://mangosgreatadventures.blogspot.com/2012/06/dustys-way-cool-awesome-contest.html
Slobbers,
Mango
Hi Dusty mate. I've entered your competition! Here's the link:
http://www.declansdogsblog.co.uk/2012/06/dustys-competition.html
Wow this is so cool! I can't wait to celebrate your birthday with you.
Here is my link http://chicamom85-sassysasha.blogspot.com/
Loveys Sasha
Woo hoo cannot wait to celebrate your bday, and see all the entries!
We would enter but Mum is going offline for a few weeks today, which is rubbish!
slobbers
Post a Comment