Sunday, 6 May 2012

My Other Blog

I just thought I might tell all you guys that I'm on holiday (again!) at the moment. I am going to be blogging about it on my other blog: http://adifferentangleoftheworld.blogspot.com/ (or you can click the link on my pages bar underneath the header).
So I'm sorry but I won't be blogging on this blog for quite a few weeks (6 1/2 actually... :P).
I might post about how much I miss them and want them with me, but that's about it. 
So, if you still want updates, head on over to my other blog so you don't miss anything about my trip! Bye!



6 comments:

WigglyZack said...

have a great vacation

BordoggyTerrier said...

Oh but to long for a vacation, think we might get camping this year (when Mummy2Legs can muster the strength to think about a prolonged period of time in a tent with Daddy and 2 Little2Legs and only me to keep her sane!)....though we are lucky where we live and there are some nice country places very close by....that said - you all enjoy a very Happy Holiday - see you soon (if not before!) x

Mary Lou said...

lifewithmydogs....
Have a safe and happy holiday!! We will miss you!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

marley said...

Haz a great break and we see you when you do get back. Woof

Anonymous said...

Bye Bye!! I am missing you heaps!!:)

Smile With Your Tail said...

Have a ggggreat time!

Slobbers