Hey all!
I found Sarge's blog the other day, and discovered that he'd just started a game! It's called the Nickname Game (in case you hadn't already picked that) and all you have to do is put up a list of all the nicknames you can think of for your dog or pet. Here's the link to his post if you're interested: http://sargespeaksout.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/nickname-game-entry.html
Once I have put up all the names I can think of for Jock, Lucy and Dusty, you guys all have to vote for your favourites in each list! Then, once all the votes have been added up, I will see which one has the most votes and then you have to call them that name for a week! But I think I'll start that week once I get back from holiday as there will be no point to the week while I'm away as I'm not even posting! :P
So, here goes!
Jock:
Jocka Locka Doo Da
Jockie
Jockie Poo
Jockie Shmocky
Jockie Wockie
Cheeky Doggie
Lucy:
Lucy Lu
Lucy Boosy
Boosy Boo
Flubby Girl
Wusy Wu
Lucy Wucy
Smily Girl
Juicy Lucy
Juicy Lucy
Dusty:
Mr. Cheeky-Chops
Dusty Wusty
Dusty Wusty Woo
Smooge-a-licious Boy
Squeaky Deaky
Squeaky Boy
Little Froggie
Schnooby-Schnoob-Schnoobs
Little Munchkin
Terriorist
Munchkin Pants
Schnuggle Pops
Schnooby-Schnoob-Schnoobs
Little Munchkin
Terriorist
Munchkin Pants
Schnuggle Pops
Well, that's all I can think of! Not as many as some, I know, but I guess we stick to their names quite often. But I guess Dusty's gathered quite a few names for being with us for such a short time!
So, don't forget to vote for your favourite name in each list!

6 comments:
Okay. First off, I pity your dogs for their "pet" names!! ;-}
Now, for my votes: Jock: Jocka Locka Doo Da. Lucy: Lucy Lu. Dusty: Terrorist. ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!
Hi everyone. Just saw you over at Sarge's place and thought I'd drop by.. I like Jocka Loka Doo Da cos it's a bit like one of my names..Lucy Boosy & Mr Cheeky Chops. Pop over and visit sometime! Deccy x
Hello
It is nice to meet you all!
We like all your funny nicknames, our mum calls us a few but we doubt they are printable, LOL.
Dip Bridge and Elliot x
Dear Blogging Friends....
I wanted to let you know that you've earned an award!! The Liebster Blog Award, in fact!! Check my blog or follow this link for a copy of the rules to pass on the award!! http://raelynsendlesspossibilities.blogspot.com/ .
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!
Wow, what great nicknames! Love the pix of each of you. Okay, I vote for Jockie, Lucy Lu, and Squeaky Deaky! Love that last one 'cause it's so close to mine. BOL. Thanks so much for joining in the fun and all three of you are now in the drawing.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP
mister cheeky-chops! juicy lucy! and jockie poo! grayte! heehee love n likks, pdorg xox
Post a Comment