Sunday, 20 May 2012
An Update on Dusty
We got an email from the people who are keeping Dusty while we are away (Jock and Lucy stayed home to have a break) and they said he was fine! They also mentioned he was a 'right character'. I'm hoping that means that he's enjoying himself! :P
They also sent some pictures of him with the dogs he's staying with. They said he's loving a certain dog called Ava (who looks like a maltese cross). And by the looks of things, Dusty's got a girlfriend!
Dusty with Ava. Isn't she just the sweetest thing?
Destroying boots and posing for the camera. Looks no different to what he is at home!
Except for being CALM...
Mr. Serious.
And the king of the castle, aka, Mr. Bossy Pants. :P
The dog at the back is the family's dog, Mitsy.
Looks like he's having a ball! I'm sure he'll be sad when Ava leaves because they said that they love to run around the house together chasing each other.
I wonder if Ava is local.... ;)
Anyway, it was really reassuring to see Dusty is getting along fine with the other dogs there. I hope he doesn't get too attached to the place!
Posted by
lifewithmydogs
Do you want to comment?
8 viewers commented on this post. Leave your own here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
GruffHello there! It seems to have been awhile, we did read you were on holiday etc thus am so glad to see our Dusty settled in the pictures there! ...I have read the competition post, working on a picture, will definitely send for one of your drawings is a truly lovely gift worth having, hand made, talented and unique - so it may take me a little while to find a picture of worth - but we will be back! You all take care, good luck with Sarge's competition - we entered, tied down to (1) "Barn" / (2) "GodHeNeedsABathAgain" and (3) "The Beef Meister" - heaven help me if I have to have number 2! Take care, see you soon, Barnie x
OOOOhh hee is sooooo sweet wiv Ava, I fink dey maykey a very cyoot cuppel tho eef he is nutt evin WUN YET, he may be a littel yung fur girlfureends heeheehee! Gladd he is settlin in wiv dem n dat they liyke takin piktyoors owf him too! He will feel liyke he is shtill at home wiv yoo andd da camrah! heehee! love n likkers, pdorg xox
lifewithmydogs....
Whew!! You had me worried there for a second when your words were: "they said he was fine!"!! I was afraid that something was wrong with Dusty!! ;)
In picture number two, he looks downright smitten with Ava!! Too cute!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!
Hey Jocka Locka Doo Da, Lucy Lu and Mr Cheeky Chops!
Wow, these are your winning, and only names for the next week! The votes are counted and I really like your names alot. Good luck in the drawing!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Host
awwww dusty it's good to see that he is having a good time with his new girlfriend =p
Great to see Dusty getting along so well with the others, that is great when he goes to his new home you can say he is very friendly with other dogs.(Which is more than can be said for us, he he.)
Dip Bridge and Elliot x
Hi Dusty, great to see you hazzin a nice time on your oliday. I haz entered the competishun already.....
Oh boys, looks like a fun visit for the them. Glad he is getting along so well with his new mates. He has grown into such a handsome little chap. Love him.
Post a Comment