Sunday, 1 April 2012

Jock Pastel Pencils


This is a drawing for my neighbours. I hope you really like it!
I'll try and get a scan of it soon so that you can see it a bit better.

7 comments:

WigglyZack said...

Wonderful!!!

Smile With Your Tail said...

Thanks for stopping by, that picture is gorgeous.

Slobbers

Mary Lou said...

Ooooh, I love your Picture of the Week!! Jock's facial expressions are priceless!! So intense!! So focused!! ;op
Okay. About your drawing. What an amazing picture of such a BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE mixed breed!! Do you earn money by selling your drawings? They are good.... And would sell!! ;-D

BODIE said...

Wow, being able to do that is a gift!!!

lifewithmydogs said...

Raelyn...
No I don't sell my drawings. I only started doing my drawings as gifts so I've never wanted to sell.
Thanks for everyone's compliments, too!

Anonymous said...

dear lifewithmydogs,
thank you for the drawing of Jocky. It so cute and amazing and i will keep it hanging on my wall. Love it!:)

Anonymous said...

Wowzee. thatz a very good drawwing.
wowzee. Verry Good.