I forgot!! I love your new header picture!! Jock, Lucy and Dusty are having so much fun together.... ;op
BOL, BOL, and I hate to tell you this but even tho the little two-legger woz using his bestest indoor sleeping no-wake-the-dog voice, with our SUPER SONIC hearing, I just know Lucy heard him but pawtended not to wake up, BOL!
ha ha ha!! i agree... Lucy is a lovely dog, isn't she? And the header picture is really cute. I love Dusty-wusty and lucy-woosy's faces. CUTE!!:)
Bwhaha, pawesome!Slobbers
Aw shucks, the sound on I pooter is broked so we can t enjoy da fun
Oh thats so cute. We're being very quiet here too. SHHHHH
Love the new pic of the week. like you say "there is teeth everywhere!!" :)CUTE!!
WOWZEE!! Lucy is a verry lovezee dog isnt she?
Nawww. she is a very cute sleeper. My blog has the same background as you, what a coincidence!Stop by for a visit.Flynnah & Roxy xxdestructivepuppy.blogspot.com.au
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I forgot!! I love your new header picture!! Jock, Lucy and Dusty are having so much fun together.... ;op
BOL, BOL, and I hate to tell you this but even tho the little two-legger woz using his bestest indoor sleeping no-wake-the-dog voice, with our SUPER SONIC hearing, I just know Lucy heard him but pawtended not to wake up, BOL!
ha ha ha!! i agree... Lucy is a lovely dog, isn't she? And the header picture is really cute. I love Dusty-wusty and lucy-woosy's faces. CUTE!!:)
Bwhaha, pawesome!
Slobbers
Aw shucks, the sound on I pooter is broked so we can t enjoy da fun
Oh thats so cute. We're being very quiet here too. SHHHHH
Love the new pic of the week. like you say "there is teeth everywhere!!" :)CUTE!!
WOWZEE!! Lucy is a verry lovezee dog isnt she?
Nawww. she is a very cute sleeper.
My blog has the same background as you, what a coincidence!
Stop by for a visit.
Flynnah & Roxy xx
destructivepuppy.blogspot.com.au
Post a Comment