Saturday, 28 April 2012

Silly Saturday

You have probably noticed the new header. As I was looking back on the daily pictures, I saw it and thought it would go well with the caption 'three lots of four-legged craziness'. Yep, they are definately BONKERS. Especially in that photo. lol.


 Here's some others from that same... crazy... spell.

NO DOGS WERE HARMED IN THE DURATION OF THIS CRAZINESS.









Dogs? What dogs? All I see are mini-bears!



8 comments:

Miss Mikki said...

LOL!
Hahahaha to many minties in one day!

BordoggyTerrier said...

Really, really loved the new header - was sooo fitting!

Mary Lou said...

lifewithmydogs....
Welcome back, by the way!! I have missed your blog posts!! ;)
The new Header Picture is awesome!! They are having so much fun together!! ;op
I love your puppy dog curser, too!! ;-D

Smile With Your Tail said...

Nothing like that bitey face game! LOVE the photos!

Slobbers

WigglyZack said...

Love the new header. All the teeth looks familiar LOL!!

BODIE said...

Love the picture. These guys should be in an ad for toofpaste!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

Thanks and have a great day!

lifewithmydogs said...

Bella...

That sounds great! I'll email you.