Wednesday, 13 June 2012

The Word of Dusty: EXCITERIEDED!!!

Herlo all you doggons from all over the world that are readin this writing that I have written! 
Tis Dustaroonodawg here, callin in from my 'home away from home'! (it makes no sense to me, but thats what the peeps calls it!) And I has some verry good newz fur you! It's absolutely pawsome! What iz it? Welz, it is that I is still completerly and utterly alive! Yeah! See?? Isn't it just the best news anyone could recieve???
Another good thing is... I is seein my peeps so very very very soon!!! I is so happerieded!!! Yeah!!! Look at my exciterieded and happy self!!!

My earsies are so excited that they are pointy!!!

This place I is stayin at is grrreat. It isn't like the scary old cage that my auntie Lusie Boosie told me bout (she said that she was only put there a couple of times). It is so nice!
It's like a home! But away from home! That makes no sense but I dont care coz I'm seein my auntie Lusie Boosie, auntie Toffie, my (grumpy schmumpy) uncle Jocky Poo, uncle Zimmie, uncle Lucca (he never wants to play though....) and all of my peeps so very very soon!!! It's gonna be so so so so sooooo EXCITEN!!!
I is feelin the exciterment already!
I've been checkin up on all the bloggies too. I've been readin the same posts as my peep, so don't think I've been missin anything! On normal times my peep gives me the heads up on whats goin on, asks me wether I wanna enter sumthing, so on, wateva, but I've been Mista Indapendent! I've been doin stuff all by my hansum self!

See how hansum I is??? Or are you blinded by it???

I has been keepin track of all my new followers I has been recieven, and all the entries I has for my Competishin!! I has six entrants in ma competishin and twelve picturies in my competishin! Tis just amazin! Thanks!
I is also so amazed that the entries are still comin, too! I mean WOW six peeps n doggons have entered MY competition!!! Already!!! And my peep and I has only been bloggin fur less than a year!!! I is just so super duper AMAZERIDED!!! 

I has officially collapsed from the amazeringness of it all

And I would also like to say a MASSIVIED, HUMONGOUSIED, GINORMOUSIED thank you to every single one of my followers! I is so happerided that you all think that my blog is worthy enough to have your bootiful picturie placed in a little squarey and put in MY (and my peeps) sidebar! I is honerieded to have you there and readin what I and my peep has to say fur ourselfs. 
So again, thanks for everythin that the peeps n doggons n everywon has done to put up my 'self esteem' (I don't get this one either. I is not a steem) when I do mine blog posts.


Yaps, Kisses and Snuggles too (to all my followers n doggons n peeps who read this blog!)
Da Dustaroonodawg 

Signin Owt
 

15 comments:

ShellePenn said...

I officially collapsed from the amazeringness of it all, too!!

You are welcome... we love being your friend!!

Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby

Unknown said...

Dustaroonodawg , we love your post and glad you are happy and well and congrats on your competition.
Best wishes Molly

Dog Trainers said...

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author



Dog Trainers

Scooter said...

Hey Dusty!
Wow, I'm so glad you'll be seeing your peeps soon! You definitely are lookin' handsome dude and congrats on the events and followers! Blogville is one pawesome place.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Mary Lou said...

Dusty....
You (and your peeps!!) have 30 Followers!! Wow!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

WigglyZack said...

I am glad your mum is coming home soon - I am sure you are beside yourself with excitement - keep on leaping with excitement. Love you blog and can't wait to hear all your news of your "holiday" away from home and your reunion with your brother and sister Jock and Lucy.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dustaroonodawg,
its good to know you are ok..... AND YOUR ALIVE!!:D you dont have to thank me its ok...... i cant wait till mummy gets home too......ITS SO EXCITING!!

Berts Blog said...

Oh, I get so stressed when My Vickie goes away. so I understand and sure hope your humans come home soon.

we are still looking for the picture we want to use for the contest. this is a very hard decision.

later
Bert

Smile With Your Tail said...

Woooohoooo! :D Blogville sure is awesome!


have a great weekend.

Slobbers

P.s We are SO sorry we are behind on all your posts, we have been kept really busy lately :(

georgia little pea said...

Why Dusty! You're a pup! And a very noisy one too, looks like :) I bet you run circles around poor Lucy and Jock. I'm very excitereited that you're excitereited and hope your family gives you lots of cuddles when you meet up because, as all us dogs know, you can never have enough of those.

Hooroo and have a good weekend! x

P.S. The Typist adores blue tongues. Are you an Ozzie doggie then?

Miss Mikki said...

Aw Dusty I miss your human owner too. :_(
How could I not follow your blog? It is amazin! :)

Berts Blog said...

FYI, we did our post today for the competition. HOpe it isn't too late.

Bert

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

Hi Dusty, it is lovely to meet you, Bert from Four Legged Views introduced you to me.
I'm new to the world of blogging and I am loving all the new friends I'm making in blog-land.
Your competition sounds super fun and I'd love to enter.

Check out my entry at www.the-dougall-diaries.blogspot.com

Waggles,

Dougall.

Dexter said...

Hey, little pal, I love camp too. Sure I miss momma and master, but camp totally rocks.

Slobbers,
Mango

marley said...

Hey Dusty we is glad you are doin so well away from home and we look forward to seein you back soon. I ope i am one of the 6 entries for da competishun....i did my best posin for you...