Dusty went to the vets today. I forgot to take my camera, but it was pretty interesting I can tell you. We walked in and he was weighed. Mum had guessed he would be about 2.4kg, and I had guessed about 3kg. He was 2.47kg. I mean, that's pretty accurate if you ask me. He had his tablets and his de-worm and de-flea stuff. The vet said he was very healthy and was very calm. She should have seen him earlier this morning!
Crazy. Just crazy. But cute... How can you resist?
He needs to go back to the vets on the 27th October for his needles. Hopefully he'll behave like he did today then!
Later tonight as Dusty was about to go to the toilet, we saw a Tawny Frogmouth! He flew off before I could get my camera out, but it was still pretty cool for me. He had been thrashing around in the room of the porch and he bumped into something and fell down. He was just sitting there, so it was pretty cool. He was alright though.
Jock has been a bit annoyed with Dusty I think. Whatever Dusty does, he'll growl and bark at him, but Lucy is like, 'Yeah, you can chew my neck and lick off all the cow-pat. I don't mind.'
Jock and Lucy are being the best about there being a new puppy and all.
It's funny because that is the only picture I have of all three of them so far. :P
1 comment:
Glad Dusty's first experience went well at the vets. I am looking forward to following him on your blog as his grows up with his new siblings Lucy & Jock.
Post a Comment