Saturday, 21 January 2012

Cuteness and a Capsicum

Finally Dusty is getting a bit more reliable. I told him to do a stay (I didn't really care whether it was a sit or a drop stay because I just wanted him to stay) and he did. But he was sitting on the step with no collar on with the door open to outside. I was really impressed because I was waving a toy around to get his attention because mum wanted a photo. He didn't budge.



I did have the lead in the background and his collar ready just in case, but I still wanted to see what he would do.
Now to the capsicum. Mum was doing some gardening and had him on the lead. Well, Dusty decided to help so he went and picked a capsicum. When mum was done, he carried it back and started eating it. Yes, a capsicum. I don't even think Lucy would eat that.



Well, it must have been pretty tasty!


1 comment:

WigglyZack said...

Yum Yum