Monday, 30 January 2012

Yellow Lab With Reindeer Antlers

Since my next door neighbours don't have a dog, they wanted me to draw a picture from their calendar for them. It was the December photo.



The scan is a bit small but you should be able to see it larger by clicking on it. I have been dwelling on this drawing for a while because I went off graphite for a few weeks but now I'm liking it again. They also want me to draw a picture of Jockie because they love him like their own dog pretty much (when we went away to Europe they looked after him so they've grown very attached to him) :). I will probably be doing that in pastel pencils to get to know the medium a bit more.

2 comments:

WigglyZack said...

Love it

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the December drawing. It sits on my desk. I love it and cant wait for the one on Jock