Saturday, 21 January 2012

The Word of Jock: Floods

 Hey, it's Jock here.
I've decided that whenever I have the chance I'm going to steal the pooter. And because this blog is about us dogs, I thought I would have the right to put some of my thoughts on it. 
Now, I've been thinking lately about how wet it's been. I recall that last year there were so many storms (which I HATE) that the river that we live next to came really high. So high that the rock that sticks are thrown from was nearly under. I found some copies on the pooter of what happened that time of year:

Too high.



My beautiful self and the lady Lucy.


 Enter!


Swimmin'.


Of course this is what it's supposed to look like:


I don't like floods because we're not allowed to play fetch too far out. They say we might get sucked away in a current or something. I dunno. Stoopid.
I hope no one minds me being here, but I thought you might like to know what I thought about instead of the boring old yabber about how amazing it is when I run after a ball. And how it's apparantly hilarious when that puppy comes running up to me and pees himself. I just find it annoying, meself.
I hope I can woof to you again soon, maybe I'll get the chance in a couple of days again.
 Tail wags and sniffs,
  Jock

PS. It's the actual blog owner now. Just wanted to say that since google has been doing their weird updatey thing I now have about 1.3 thousand views on my blog. Woohoo!

1 comment:

WigglyZack said...

Thanks for the update Jock. Looks like the river was high for sure after the storms. Beautiful tho when the river is down. You is very lucky to have such a nice place to swim in.