awwww I love Dusty's stance LOL!!!
Oooh!! Tug 'o War!! Who won? Dusty? Or Jock? ;opI love your Picture of the Week!! Too cute!! ;) Happy Wordless Wednesday, lifewithmydogs!! ;op
I luv Dusty's stance, he looks so cute and very strong
Raelyn...Dusty won the tug of war, only because Jock decided it wasn't worth the fight :P
lifewithmydogs....Awwww.... You mean Jock quit? Well.... Good for Dusty!! ;op
Hey!! Jocky wocky and Dusty wusty are always having a bit of a tug of war. But it is really great that jocky wocky didnt get up dusty wusty like usual.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
awwww I love Dusty's stance LOL!!!
Oooh!! Tug 'o War!! Who won? Dusty? Or Jock? ;op
I love your Picture of the Week!! Too cute!! ;)
Happy Wordless Wednesday, lifewithmydogs!! ;op
I luv Dusty's stance, he looks so cute and very strong
Raelyn...
Dusty won the tug of war, only because Jock decided it wasn't worth the fight :P
lifewithmydogs....
Awwww.... You mean Jock quit?
Well.... Good for Dusty!! ;op
Hey!! Jocky wocky and Dusty wusty are always having a bit of a tug of war. But it is really great that jocky wocky didnt get up dusty wusty like usual.
Post a Comment