Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Just Jock

I managed to find a picture of Jock as a puppy! He's under a year, so it's what I was trying to find. We had to scan it onto the computer and because it was so small I had to blow it up. Sorry it's not really a good photo of him, but he wasn't very good at posing then. :)


And here's one from 2004. I know you've seen it before but I couldn't find any others apart from them eating... Wasn't sure whether you'd want to see that so I just put this one up.



3 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Well, I was not reading your blog in 2004!! And sometimes repeats are necessary. Jock is sitting so well beside Lucy in that picture!! ;)
I love your new header photo!! ;-}

WigglyZack said...

I love seeing all photos - both your dogs looked so good

lifewithmydogs said...

Raelyn...
I didn't have a blog in 2004, but I have put this picture up in a post before.