2006...
Typical Jockie, not bringing back the ball.
'Let me in' Jockie :)
Happy Jockie!
'Just throw the ball already!' Jockie :P
Jockie Fact: Because Jock's a scaredy cat, during thunder storms he used to maneuver his way between the bars of the gate. But the gaps were only as big as the ones in that second photo! (You can see them in the background). I really don't know how he did it... :)

3 comments:
Such a handsome boy
Oh, poor Jock!! My Rose is afraid of thunderstorms, as well!! She will dart, then shake and shake until certain they are over!! :-(
Rose is also terrified of hailstorms, fireworks, and pouring rain!! ;op
I love the third picture!! ;)
Hi Jock, Lucy & Dusty,
Thanks so much for coming over to visit my blog and for your lovely comments! :-)
I've got a little Border Terrier buddy too - we used to do dancing together! :-) I had to leave him behind when we left NZ and I was very sad - he was a great character!
So nice to meet you and looking forward to getting to know you guys!
Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
Post a Comment