This afternoon we tried Dusty off the lead for the first time since we first got him. When he was first with us, we only took him for short walks and didn't really do big fetch games with him because of his joints growing, so we didn't really have to worry about him escaping onto the road. But then once we started taking him for runs around the paddock, we had to put him on the lead.
But today we let him off (as I just said I think). He was very good at coming back when we called him and he had a very big game of tug of war with Jock. Lucy then started trying to hump him... Ummm... Lucy? Are you ok?
Here's the photos of Jock and Dusty playing tug of war.
Then they got tired but still didn't want to let go so they just lay down together.
Also, do you think this would make a good header photo? Or do you think the current one is better?
This is the current one by the way.

3 comments:
Ah that is so great that he was off lead for the first time and was so good. I remember Zack's first time and I was terrified. It's good you have Jock and Lucy for him to play with he probably wouldn't go far from them. I love both of your pictures for you blog header I don't know which one I would pick either.
Honestly? I like the photo above your header picture best.... They are having so much fun together!! ;op
Oh, I forgot!! I love your picture of the week!! ;-}
Post a Comment