Saturday, 31 March 2012

More Continuous Shots

I really love this feature and I was playing around with it a bit. I changed the settings to 11fps (frames per second) and 32 shots each time. It was so fast and I got loads of awesome ones! If you scroll down quickly, it should look like a movie.
Maybe you could click on the first picture so you can see them bigger (if you want to) and then you can see the detail better.
 I managed to get the best of Jock doing his thing.









 And the best of Dusty and Lucy doing their thing...












Terriorist or what!

And I also got a mini battle for the ball of wonder!










I think the continuous function is pretty awesome.





6 comments:

WigglyZack said...

amazing photos

Mary Lou said...

Wow, lifewithmydogs!! Those are some impressive pictures!! I wish my photography was that good.... ;-}
I could not help but notice The Daily Puppy picture on your blog's sidebar. Is Lizzy a Pit Bull/Jack Russell Terrier cross, by any chance? She has the Pit Bull face, but the Jack Russell Terrier's markings!! Cute, cute, cute!! Now that is one BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE mixed breed!! A medium dog/small dog!! Perfect!! I hope Lizzy is adopted into a forever loving home.... Soon!! ;op

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!! life with my dogs!!! That is sooooooooo awesome and cool!! I wish my camera could do that and btw i think Jocky-wocky won in the fight for the ball of wonder!!(:

lifewithmydogs said...

Raelyn...
I have no idea what breed she is because this is just a gadget I added to my blog. The Daily Puppy has it's own website, so maybe you can read about her there.

Unknown said...

Oh - I've got very similar shots of Honey jumping too! I do love to use the continuous feature to do action shows like those - just like you! :-)

Hsin-Yi

marley said...

And the terrier WINS!