Monday, 26 March 2012

Which One?

What picture do you think would make a good header picture?  (Yes I know I'm asking this a lot but I'm getting some really nice pictures of all three of them lately.)

Option one:


 Option two:


 Option three:
 

Option four:


Option five (isn't it cute?) :


 Option six:
 

Option seven (yes there's a lot of options!) :


 And finally option eight:


Or do you like the current header better?

This isn't one of the options, but isn't it just hilarious? :))


7 comments:

I like vegetables said...

Number five....pick number five !!!

WigglyZack said...

I like number 4 and 6 - but they are all great

marley said...

Hi guys. Fanks for visitin my blog. I been enjoyin the photos.

Posie said...

ohz ma gooderyness, nummer threeee is da bessht kus it lookys like borderr terriorrs ruulez, whitch dey do! n it looks like da syde o lucy's facey has runned into jock, n its funnery! heeheehee, lovv, p-dorg, xox

Mary Lou said...

Option number six. It made me laugh!! That picture looks like Dusty and Lucy are sharing the ball.... With Jock who could care less!! ;op
But I still like your header picture.... ;-}

BordoggyTerrier said...

We all really love Options 4 and 5 - but that last one is a really spectacular sight, 'one on top of the other', even our Olympic hopefuls would struggle with that one !!!

Anonymous said...

I think option 5 is really cute but i love option 6!! Lucy-woosy looks sooo cute trying to like Dusty-wusty