You know how I entered Sarge-a-licious's nickname game? Well, we won!! Well, Lucy Lu won! :P Here's the link to the post: http://sargespeaksout.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/real-results.html
So a BIG BIG thank you to Sarge-a-licious for this prize!! Here is what Lucy Lu will recieve through the post:
It's a raccoon and a skunk which both have two squeakers in! I seriously couldn't believe it!!
Look at Lucy Lu's happy face:
THANK YOU!!! :)
12 comments:
Congrats on being one of the winners, I'm sure that Lucy Lu will have lots of fun with her unstuffies :-)
Deccy
Wow a skinky skunky superb squeaky skunt - ooh I can picture it now, what fun you too will have together, wish I was there! Congratulations Lucy Lu - lots of love from GodHeNeedsABath (do you know it is growing on me as it sounds like I am referring to the reader, ironically thus we are all in for a bath, and not just me - brilliant!) Take care, xxx
Oh congrats Lucy Lu!
We know you are going to have lots of fun with your new toys.
Dip Bridge and Elliot x
WELL DONE LUCY-WOOSY!!:)
Lucy Lu!! Seriously?! Lucy Lu was my choice for her "pet name"!! ;-D
Congrats on winning the prize!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!
AWWWWWWWWW LUCY LU SOOO CUTE!
And I am entering my new profile photo in Dusty's birthday comp if thats ok
Congrats on your win!
Dachshund Nola
Hey lucy Lu!
Wow, I'm so excited that you won! I'll be shipping in the next day or two...so watch for that delivery truck!! Woohoooo!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge A Licious
Congratulation Lucy Lu, well deserved for sure!!!!
Congratulations.
Have fun with your new toys.
Cinny Winnie Poo
Cinnamon
I iz soo purleesed to heer dat Lucy wunnd a priyze! EEtz troo!
So, I iz commintin wiv a linky to ma posht fur Dusty's compertishun!
http://posiedorg.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/ma-besht-piktyoors-fur-dusty.html#comment-form
I has did dis posht wiv fiyve owf mummer n dadder's favrit piktyoors owf me, n gott everywun too vote fur da besht wuns fur me to entir to da compertishun! Thfree owf dem got da hiyghist votes, so da wuns I'z wunt to entir is 1: me own a rockk, 4: a clowse-upp owf ma facey annd 5: me frum da grownd upp, sittern nexkst too a greenhowsey!!
I'z hope dat dees eez okayz?! I will do a posht neerer da tiymme remiyndin everywun to tayke parrt n vote n shtuff! YEAH! I izz soo exksiytered!! YEAH love n likkers, pdidlydogdog xxox
Post a Comment