Hi there, my name is Jock and welcome to Backyard
News. Today on the show we will be addressing the serious matter of the
weather. Also, an unusual obstruction has taken it's position on the
front porch. More details on that, after the weather. Over to you, Lucy.
Yes, thank you Jock. Now, the
weather is around 18 Dogrese. Around midday it should turn
relatively warmer to 23 Dogrese, and then in the afternoon a thunder
storm of 19 Dogrese. Please remember to scratch at the door until it
either breaks or opens to get away from the noise. These storms are
dangerous stuff, so remember to wear safety eyewear as Jock and I never
forget.
And now for
the mysterious obstruction on the front porch, just after the break.
Welcome back to Backyard news, my name is Jock and now
for the update on the mysterious obstruction on our front porch. Here
is the story.
Dressed up and ready for a party,
Loose-Loose was just walking out the front door of her home when she
spotted this strange something. She called the Woof Patrol immediately
and investigators have been ever since trying to work out the mystery
behind this odd obstruction. Loose-Loose reports that an hour before the
descovery was made, noises could be heard from the bathroom window as
she was settling for her afternoon nap. She then heard the door open and
close and decided it wasn't worth investigating herself. When the
discovery was made, pure shock was all Loose-Loose could remember when
she first saw the object. Proffessional investigator Dusty gives a
heads-up on the investigation so far.
So what do you think it is at
this point?
Most likely this looks like some
sort of basket. We're not entirely sure what kind or what it's use is as
of yet, but hopefully the answers will be revealed soon enough.
What do you think placed this basket here?
I think this was something to do
with the humans. The noises reported from the bathroom and the door
opening and closing could also suggest that the humans were disposing of
their old bathroom basket and put it out here for later disposal.
Thank you
for your time, Dusty. Back to you, Jock.
Thanks Lucy, and that's it for today's show, goodbye and
enjoy your weekend.
7 comments:
Ooooh, another story!! And this one was so amusing!! I laughed all the way through it!! ;-D
Hey.... Now who is that cute and talented Beagle? "She" is "half" of my Rose, you know!! ;op
Hmm, thx for the Oz weather update. Our dogrease has bin out of the usual here too this summer. That laundry basket looks worth investigatin, or at the very least havin a very good CHEW ON!!
Please forgive Mums latest comment, she is geografikly challenged!!! DOG forbid.
Raelyn...
I have no idea who's beagle it is, but I just thought it was cute when I saw it on the internet.
Bodie...
I actually made up these temperatures, the weather is more in the thirties to be honest!
lifewithmydogs....
Alright.... Then we should name this pretty lady!! (Provided that she is a female!!) I had the perfect name for her yesterday.... But, forgot it, of course!! ;-}
Tha beeglez an amatyoor. I'z the beztezt peeano playahz everrr! Eetz troo!
What about naming her angel or biscuit?:)
Post a Comment