Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Fetch in the Rain

This new fence has given me comfort that Dusty is really unlikely to get run over now. So every time we play fetch with him he's off leash! And he's learning to stick around! Yay!!! We're planning on building an entire enclosed area around our front paddock (where we play fetch) so that we can keep him there without worrying he'll run off.


 It's funny because I got two pictures with Jock and Dusty with the same ear up. :P



 Then I tried out the continuous capturing feature on my camera on Jock. It's so cool!








In case you didn't realise, this was all one throw.
Which picture (from the continuous shots) is your favourite? Mine's of him in mid air. It makes him look really athletic (which he is anyway, but it makes him look more athletic :P)






5 comments:

Mary Lou said...

First, so that I do not forget, I love your Picture of the Week!! Jock's facial expression is timeless!! ;op
Second, I agree with you. The picture of Jock in the air makes it look like he is flying!! What an athletic boy!! ;-D
Third, I love the matching ear pictures of Dusty and Jock!! Too cute!! ;)
And fourth. Did you know that by swiftly scrolling down all of your pictures of Jock playing, it looks like a book of moving pictures? Pretty funny.... ;-}

WigglyZack said...

what great action shots. I love the first one

Unknown said...

Yeah, I love the continuous function on my camera too - you get the greatest action shots!

Hsin-Yi

marley said...

EXcellent werk wiv da camera. I likes all da shots. We got a new camera this week so we gonna try and use dat funkshun and see ow it turn out for us.

Anonymous said...

The 2nd photo of Dusty-Wusty is so cute and BTW: have fun with the continuous photo thingy. It looks like you can get some great photos.(: