2005...
Jock and his favourite thing... a stick :)
It's only a few weeks until Jock's 10th birthday!!! :D
Jockie Fact (I'm going to start saying things you might not already know about Jock, just to make these posts a bit more interesting) : When we got Jock, we nearly called him Oreo because of his white blaze in between his two black legs. But then we called him Jock instead. I like that name :)

3 comments:
"Oreo"? That is okay.... The name I originally had in mind for my Rose was Phaedra--after this spunky little girl with cerebral palsy who I once knew--but Rose does not even look like a "Phaedra"!! ;-}
What great pictures of an irreplaceable, beautifully unique boy.... I love the stick photo!! ;op
I have a friend with an Oreo - he's a border collie/lab mix with white on his chest! Jock is such a handsome boy!
I love this photo!!:D Cute!! but im glad you called him jock_wocky and not oreo
Post a Comment