2009... (Yeah, I know I missed 2008 but I found literally none of Jock in 2008. :/ )
Ok... brace yourself for... nevermind, just brace yourself... ;)
Doesn't he look just ridiculous?!?!? Hahahahaha, his head even looks bigger!!! :P
He's got little furry socks!!! :D
Anyway...
Jockie Fact: Jock's had three teeth out, one of which was his bottom right canine. That's why he always holds his balls on the left so that the tooth can support it, and his tongue is usually on the right so it doesn't rub a tooth.





4 comments:
Jock has the most gorgeous coloured eyes.
Those are all really great pictures!! Every single one!! My favorite would probably be the first.... What a BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE face that was looking right at you!! ;op
Wot an ansome boy he do be. Good posin Jock.
OMG!!! What happened in the 4th pic....what happened to poor jocky-wocky's fur.. he looks really weird and he looks like he is in pain-I dont think he liked the hair cut very much. BTW: the first pic is so cute. I love it!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOCKY-WOCKY!!(:
Post a Comment