Sunday, 25 March 2012

New Fence

This weekend we've been putting up a (hopefully) terrier-proof fence allong the road-line. It's mainly to stop Dusty from running into the road when there's a car coming (and also to prevent him running off in that direction). It looks pretty good and I'm pretty sure it works! What do you think?


 It's bigger at the top than it is at the bottom so it should do the trick.



 Inspections...


 Ok Dusty, we know it's your fence... You don't need to remind us!
 

Also, do you think this would make a good header photo? I know I've got a perfectly good one already, but do you think this one's better?


Probably not, but it's still a funny picture so I'll just put it up anyway :)


4 comments:

Mary Lou said...

No. I like your header picture!! But whatever you want to do is fine!! ;-D
Cool fence.... Dusty just had to make it his territory, huh? Dogs will be dogs!! ;op

BODIE said...

I like your header picture with the three dogs. Yep gotta piss on everything, makes it MINE all MINE.

Posie said...

heehee it lookys liyke dusty n lucy arr havin a nyce cuddle!!! i lovvs it n i iz well happy dat dusty made hiz fence hiz owwn yeeeaaah!!! x posie xo

BordoggyTerrier said...

My Daddy2Legs has just put up a fence very similar, but its green, not very high and just goes around the vegetable patch (Daddy2Legs has left a gap in it to get in, he has not thought it through has he!).. - anyhow I feel the same way about mine as Dusty does about his fence and told it so in exactly the same manner he did too! - he looks to have a lovely big run about, can't see what more a full of life little 4Legs could hope for - yip, we think it's cool!